Yesterday was the day I longed for
and at the same time, the day I wished will never arrive
because once it's over, I will NEVER ever experience
such a day, such an experience, such a feeling anymore.
I thought I would feel kinda sad
because my host, classmates and people I knew weren't there.
However, the group I was leading was so friendly and hyper,
I felt as though they were my classmates, as though I've known
them since last year, when I went to Okinawa. I was really reluctant
to bid farewell to them because I will never ever see them anymore.. D:
And Japanese people, being friendly, warm and helpful as ever,
Joey's host agreed to bring Ba Kwa back to Okinawa for my host.
I was so touched, I feel like giving her (Joey's host, not Joey)
a million kisses. You may think "bring back nia mah, very hard meh?"
Apparently, yes because her luggage is not very big and Okinawa is not
like Singapore, where every area is accessible by MRTs and buses.
Remember how I described the expensive bus system in Okinawa?
It's not that cheap to deliver the Ba Kwa to Azumi okay.
As a result of that, I had to send them off at the airport today,
to pass Chikako (Joey's host) the Ba Kwa. & I was so sad,
I really felt like checking in with them or placing myself
in a luggage bag and get smuggled into Okinawa. T^T.
Now I know why the airport is always a suitable place for people to go emo.
Some people part for a period of time but others part for a life time.
watashi wa okinawa no nani mo ka mo ga koiishi desu. :'(
[ さよなら!]
-end-